When it comes to the climate of Sugar Land, Missouri City, Richmond, Rosenberg, and the rest of the Fort Bend County, it can be really tough on our homes. The temperature, UV rays, and especially the humidity can all play a factor when it comes to the mildew buildup and deterioration on the exterior paint of our homes.
Here at Keystone Painting we combine more than 14 years of our craftsman experience with our exterior painting process that will protect and beautify your home for years to come.
Keystone Painting has a 10 Step Exterior Painting Process:
- Full exterior power wash to remove dirt and debris and allow for clean painting surfaces. In some cases, TSP (tri-sodium phosphate) may be included in the wash to remove oxidized and chalking paint.
- Scraping and removing loose failing paint.
- Sanding areas to create a smoother painting surface and to feather out edges where bare areas meet areas that still have paint.
- Priming areas of need to allow for proper paint adhesion, and to seal areas from rust or stains.
- Caulking areas of need to create a moisture barrier around the home. This is done using a 55-year rated, urathanized acrylic elastomeric caulking. Elastomeric caulking is superior in stretch-ablity and durability against the elements.
- Complete masking and covering of areas not to be painted (windows, roof, concrete, landscaping, furniture, decks, patios, etc).
- Application of only premium quality paints (Ask an estimator for details) using today’s most advanced professional standards.
- Daily job site clean up and progress reports.
- Respectful and courteous professional painters.
- Final job site inspection to ensure client satisfaction.
Exterior Design/Color Consultation
Don’t know what color you should pick that will give your home what you are looking for? Just like with our interior painting process, our exterior painting process also comes with our Sherwin-Williams Color Consultant partner, who offer an in-home color consultation, to assist you in choosing just the right colors that will give your home the look and feel you desire.
Our Sherwin-Williams Color Consultants will not just show you colors that look nice, but they will take into account your home as a whole and how to tie in your color selection with other elements in and around your home.
Our Sherwin-Williams Color Consultants use state of the art technology and software that allows our customers to really visualize what the end result will look like. They provide advice regarding color combinations, accents, and popular shades and hues, and they will create a custom color palette that fits your decorating style.
Call us today and let us take care of all your exterior painting needs.
Dedicated to Excellence,
Keystone Painting LLC.