Keystone Painting offers interior painting services for small and large projects alike, from the basics of painting one single room, to the complexity of painting an entire home.
Here at Keystone, We Have a 6 Step Interior Painting Process:
- Cover any furniture, flooring, and fixtures to prevent paint drips, over spray, or spills
- Remove and Install wall plates and switch covers
- Tape base trim to create sharp clean lines along walls
- Caulk all cracks, joints, and baseboards, window casings, and door frames
- Surface repair of nail holes, dry wall imperfections, broken tape lines, and texturing
- Application of two coats of paint, per industry standards
Interior Design/Color Consulting
Want to transform a room but don’t know where to start? Don’t know what colors that would really make it pop? Just like with our exterior painting process, our interior painting process also comes with our Sherwin-Williams Color Consultant partner, who offer an in-home color consultation, to assist you in choosing just the right colors that will give your home the look and feel you desire.
Our Sherwin-Williams Color Consultants will not just show you colors that look nice, but they will take into account your home as a whole and how to tie in your color selection with other elements in and around your home.
Our Sherwin-Williams Color Consultants use state of the art technology and software that allows our customers to really visualize what the end result will look like. They provide advice regarding color combinations, accents, and popular shades and hues, and they will create a custom color palette that fits your decorating style.
Contact us today and let us take care of all your interior painting needs.
Dedicated to Excellence,
Keystone Painting LLC.